Rubber Kerb Ramps to allow vehicles to mount kerbs up to 100mm in height
Our Kerb Ramps are made from recycled rubber so are environmentally friendly whilst also providing incredible strength and durability. The unique design means they can support vehicles of any size and they can also be linked in a line. The ramps are 100mm high and are suitable for most kerbs.
Rubber kerb ramps are a fantastic solution for caravan or motorhome owners when compared with having to organise a drop kerb with the council and a contractor. This can take a lot of time to organise and could cost several thousand pounds - how much better to spend a minute or two to place two kerb ramps every time you want to use the caravan or motorhome?
- Easily portable ramps to allow vehicles to mount kerbs up to 100mm.
- Use individually or link together to create a wider ramp for larger vehicles.
- Can be used for any vehicle or caravan, regardless of weight when linked together.
- Can also be used for trucks, trolleys, barrows or even wheelchairs. Single ramps are ideal for motorbikes
- Built in carry handle to allow for easy movement.
- Rigid and tough rubber design.
- 100mm height, suitable for most kerbs.
- Black, Weighs 10kg.
- Dimensions: 490mm wide x 310mm deep x 100mm high