Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Mini Seal wire-to-wire splicing products offer solutions for hundreds of aerospace and defence applications.
Mini Seal splices are one of the smallest, lightest, and most environment resistant splices available.
They preserve the electrical integrity of the splice by preventing the penetration of liquids and the resulting chemical and galvanic corrosion.
These environments-resistant splices provided excellent reliability, long term performance, MIL-S-81824/1 qualification, and a low installed cost.
Features and Benefits:
- Immersion resistant crimp splices
- Splices are smaller in size and lighter in weight than comparable termination products.
- Transparent heat-shrinkable insulation sleeve provides environmental protection and strain relief.
- Splices provide sealing to unetched wire insulations, including Teflon®.
- Insulation: Radiation-crosslinked, heat-shrinkable polyvinylidene fluoride (D-436)
- Crimp barrel: Tin- or nickel-plated copper
- Meltable inserts: Meltable thermoplastic (D-436)
- Voltage drop: 6.9 mV at 4.5 A vs 8.1 mV for an equal length of wire
- Tensile strength: Exceeds strength of conductor
- Dielectric strength: 2.5 kV
- Temperature rating: -55°C to 150°C [-67°F to 302°F] (D-436 Series)
- Insulation resistance: 5000 megohms