Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Professional Crimping Tool for Insulated Terminals CTI
This professional ratchet crimping tool is the perfect easy-to-use crimping tool for all your pre-insulated terminals from 0.5mm-6mm. Designed with a non-slip handle & two-hand grip this tool is designed in order to provide maximum efficiency in the final stage of crimping.
Used in a wide variety of applications like cable assemblies, electrical installations and more, the CTI Crimp Tool ensures to provide a consistent crimp throughout its lengthy life-cycle. Installed with a ratchet release mechanism this tool is designed to perfectly clear obstructions and be mess-free to ensure debris and other messes do not stop you from completing your crimping applications.
Professional ratchet crimp tool for red, blue and yellow pre-insulated terminals 0.5-6mm.
Features & Benefits
- Extra long computer designed handles and new ratchet system reduces crimping effort to a minimum.
- Reduces risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries and cuts operator fatigue.
- Adjustable tensioner.
- Replaceable jaws.
- Indents on jaws identify which jaw has been used.
- Length 258mm.
- Weight 0.65kg
- Cable Assemblies
- Electrical Installations
- For crimping of pre-insulated terminals from 0.5mm to 6mm/sq.
- Meets the compression ratio requirements of BSEN 60352-2:2006 & BS5G178:1992.
- Material specification Jaw set: carbon steel grade SCM440.
- Frame: material steel grade S45C.
- Handles : PP
- weight: 0.65 kgs.