Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
This is a replacement wire for the Bow Foam Cutter - KD-10-1350
Information on our Hand Held Hot Wire Cutter - 1,350mm Length
This lightweight manual Bow Foam Cutter can be used for cutting Styrofoam and other similar synthetic insulating materials. It can also be used in the building and packaging industries. This cutter is diverse, robust and maintenance free. With the manual strap, polystyrene non-plasticised foam slabs can be cut to length and to form miters. The Styrobow hand cutter is the ideal complement to the large hot wire cutters and is used for cutting straight cuts and slicing cuts, especially for hard foam.
The 53-inch cutting length is ideal for the building industry where you can take the bow onto the scaffolding and cut at the installation point. For companies that require customised packing, the handheld bow can be used at the packing point for quick adjustments needed at the last minute.
Max Cutting Length = 53 inch (1350mm), Max Cutting depth = 12 inches (310mm), Weight = 1.9Kg
Straight, miter, bevel, seaming, shiplap, separation, wedge cuts etc.
- Can produce many cut combinations and is accurately repeatable
- For cutting insulation and insulation made of Styrofoam and other similar materials
- Can be used for pitched roof insulation, intermediate, lower and rafters
- Cuts can be performed with millimetre accuracy
- Perfect for Foam Sculptures and Slab Cut
- 42V 200W Transformer / 110V Operation
- Size of Blade length: 1,350mm
- Max Cutting depth: 310mm
- Weight: 1.9Kg
- Cable to the transformer length: 1700mm
- Power transformer with thermal fuse
- Safety transformer to VDE and EN protection IP 54
Note: Heated Wire expands when hot. If the spring is too tight the wire may break restricting operation of the mechanism. If too loose, the cut will be sloppy. Readjustment of tension may be necessary from time to time.