Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Replacement blade only for use with the KD-DC100R hand-held hot knife rope cutter.
Below is information on the Hot Knife Rope Cutter KD-DC100R
This cordless hot knife rope cutter will seal the edges of most synthetic materials with ease and little effort. It heats up to 400°C in seconds. The standard R blade is suitable for cutting rope up to 17mm in diameter and prevents the rope or braids from fraying.
- Temperature up to 400°C in seconds
- Double protection of thermostat from over-heat
- Spring-loaded safety trigger switch "ON/OFF"
- Seals the edges with minimal smoke and no burned edges
- Easy and effortless cutting, no mess
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery as power supply for portable power
- Operates continuously when trigger is held down
- Voltage: 240V
- Charging period approx 60 minutes
- Continuous use: One full charge should give around 25 minutes of continuous use
- Supplied as standard with 3 pin UK Plug
Replacement blade for use with the KD-DC100R hand-held hot knife rope cutter.