Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
A reliable, easy-to-use and compact heat cutter for hot cutting; works on large webbing, ribbon, braided sleeving, parachute rope, vertical blinds and a range of tubings.
Built with adjustable temperature and dwell options to provide optimal performance and automatic job stop when the end of the material is reached. As the hot knife melts the end of the tape/material, cutting is sealed neatly without fraying. The upper knife is fixed and only the knife plate moves up and down, meaning the machine is very durable and long-lasting.
This cutter has a maximum cutting width of 200mm, allowing the potential for a wide range of materials to be cut. Materials can also be cut parallel to each other to increase productivity. Cutting range of 30mm - 300mtr long! Cutting time can also be set by file number (0.3sec - 1.6sec) dependent upon material type and thickness to ensure an optimum seal.
- High Speed: Cuts 16-26 cuts per minute (1m long)
- Accuracy: Cut-length is accurate by using stepping motor
- Cutting Type: Cutting is sealed neatly without fraying
- Dwell Time: the dwell time refers to how long the air operated lower knife comes up and stays on the heated upper knife, thicker materials require more dwell for the melt to be all the way through and ensure the perfect seal. You can work with the settings of the heat and dwell time to ensure the right balance for each different material.
- Automatic Operation: Set length and quantity
- Multiple Cuts: Maximum cutting width of 200mm means that a number of reels can be cut at the same time, making large improvements in output and efficiency
- Automatic Stop: The machine automatically stops if material runs out during operation (optional)
- Memory: Once the length, quantity and speed are set, these options are saved. Even after powering down, these saved options will remain.
- Supplied with free-standing, none-power driven, pre-feeder/holder. The pre-feeder enables multiple reels to be placed on it for multiple cuts at the same time. Please note, power-driven pre-feeders may be required for heavier material drums - please contact us should you require further details.
Cutting Knife: Hot-cutting (Width: 220mm) Max. Cutting Width: 200mm Cutting Speed: 16 - 26 cuts/min (1m long) Range of Cutting Length: 30mm~300mtr Weight: 85.0kg Power Supply AC110/220V, 50/60Hz. Air operated machine
Works on large webbing, ribbon, braided sleeving, parachute rope, vertical blinds and a range of tubings.
Cutting Knife: Hot-cutting (Width: 220mm)
Max. Cutting Width: 200mm
Cutting Speed: 16 - 26 cuts/min (1m long)
Range of Cutting Length: 30mm~300mtr
Power Supply: AC110/220V, 50/60Hz. Air operated machine.