Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
This is a replacement wire for the Hot Wire Foam Cutter - HILLCUTTER-PRO
Low weight and high stability in one device. This is an extremely light weighted cutter. Despite its low weight, it convinces by its supreme stability and a multitude of possible cutting variants.
The additional corner cutter allows a fast and precise cutting of rafters.
After the successful cut, just fold the corner cutter back, to continue the work with the main strap. The corner and rafter cutter is sold separately.
Comes with tool bag which includes: 2 Spare blades, Tape measure and Marker Pen. The tool bag comes with Hook and Loop fastening so that you can secure it to the unit or on a wall/work surface. Also supplied with a Scaffolding Bracket.
Stand base: This Cutter is extremely lean and provides a very safe stand - due to a clever stand base system. The stand base is not just height adjustable - but also adjustable in width.
Side placement and support arm: Designed to achieve a maximum of stability at a minimum weight.
Cutting of wedges: The integrated slanted cutting device is a special feature of this HILLCUTTER. This cutting device can easily be adjusted to the different angles of inclination, to perform e.g. cuts for platform roofs with the corresponding inclination.
Transformer: The transformer is already assembled on the device and the non-plasticized foam cutter is ready for action immediately.
- Cut length: 1,350mm
- Cut depth: 330mm / also available as special models with a longer depth of cut up to 450mm
- Slab support surface: 1,000mm
- Side placement surfaces: 400mm
- Frame: Welded and powder-coated aluminium
- Bow: Powder-coated aluminium with ball-bearing supported guide
- Bow adjustment range: 0-90°
- Weight: 14 kg
- Transformer power with thermo-protection: 220-230V / 50-60 Hz / 37 V, 160 VA / IP 68 - Optional rechargeable battery 36V-1.5AH
Benefits compared to the standard bow cutters include:
- Measuring table ensures accurate vertical cuts
- Table set up also allows accurate angled cuts
- A defined depth of cut can be set, to ensure accurate cut out of blocks.
Can also be used in building and packaging industry.