Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
HSP3F Flattened Zero Halogen heat shrink tubing.
Endless flattened 3:1 UL224/CSA heat-shrink tubing with ideal properties for identification by thermal transfer printing and Permanent Marker Pen. Designed to cover a wide range of applications for panel builders, shipyard and cable harness manufacturing.
This is a high 3:1 ratio, very flexible, thin wall heat shrink tubing with excellent physical and mechanical properties to cover large-diameter gaps.
- Very good print results
- Flame retardant according to UL224/CSA
- Ready to use for thermal transfer printers
- 3:1 shrink ratio in inch size / mm
- Shrink temperature > 90°C
- Operating temperature -55°C to +135°C
- • Very good print results
- • Flame retardant according to UL224/CSA
- • Ready to use for thermal transfer printers
- • 3:1 shrink ratio
- • Shrink temperature > 90°C
- • Operating temperature -55°C to + 135°C