Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Premium Grade heat shrink tubing with 2:1 Shrink ratio.
Other colours available upon request, please contact us for details: 01942 723101
HSP2 is a premium grade polyolefin based heat shrinkable tubing with an outstanding overall balance of properties. The product has a wide range of both military and industrial approvals. The tubing possesses a unique blend of physical, chemical and electrical properties and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Used extensively in military applications, for lightweight harness jackets, insulation, color coding, identification, protection against fluids and to provide mechanical strength.
Features and Benefits
- Operating Temperature range -55°C to +135°C.
- Outstanding all round performance.
- Good chemical and solvent resistance.
- Excellent physical and electrical performance.
Used extensively in military applications for lightweight harness jackets, insulation and colour coding. Also suitable for applications including:
- Electrical Insulation
- Strain Relief
- Cable Bundling
- Colour Coding
- Identification of Wires, Cables and Pipes
- Electrical and Electronic Components
- Mechanical Protection
- Hobby and Crafts
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +135°C
- UV Stable/Resistant
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Excellent physical and electrical performance
- UL 224 125