Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
HRMW / CFM9000 Medium wall heat shrinkable tubing is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications, where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important. It has been specially developed for applications with power cables up to 1 kV. The product has excellent insulating properties combined with toughness, resistance to impact and abrasion thus providing mechanical protection.
It offers good protection from environmental effects, ultraviolet radiation and moisture. It is also resistant to oil and solvent attacks.
Heat Shrink Medium Wall Tubing is easy to install. A common gas torch or Heat Gun is required to heat and recover the tubes onto the power cables or accessories. The product has a high shrink ratio which allows it to be used with a wide range of cable sizes. Supplied adhesive lined – the coated tubes offer complete sealing.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environmental protection and insulation.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 110°C.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.