Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
SPECIAL ONLINE OFFER!
Claim your FREE 20MM APPLICATOR TOOL – QUOTE CODE: FREETOOL in the notes when placing your order.
Hilzip PPT (polypropylene protection tubing) is a universally popular and versatile solution for effective and tidy cable protection.
Simple to install, it is designed for cable bundling and mechanical protection. If you have lots of wires that you want to make look a lot neater and safer this is the perfect option for you.
This smaller, sleeker sized tubing is great for things like charger/power cables, Wi-Fi router leads, computer mice, stereo and sound system cables as well as any other application where size may be an issue.
Hilltop's cable tidy is manufactured from halogen-free polypropylene and offers a simple and fast method of binding and protecting cable looms ensuring more Safety by protecting wires from the wear and tear, preventing electric leakage, and ensures you keep the areas safe
It is the ideal solution for binding and protecting cables in industrial as well as home or office environments ensuring you keep your children or pets safe at home.
Due to its special profile and a handy applicator tool, Hilltop's cable tidy can be applied rapidly and effortlessly.
With its excellent flame-retardant properties, the halogen-free cable tidy is the product of choice wherever fire protection is essential.
Features & Benefits:
- UV resistant
- Max operating temperature: +90°C
- Resistant to - Alcohols, Grease, Fuel, Mineral Oils
- Follows any route taken by cable
- Cables can branch out along the length at any point and in any direction, ideal for multi-point applications such as IT or retail.
Used to bundle and tidy cables in places such as:
At Computer Desks
Any areas with a high volume of cable traffic.
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +85°C
- Operating Temperature Peak: Max +90°C
- Volume Resistivity (To DIN 53482): About 10(12) x cm
- Surface Resistivity (To DIN 53482): >10(10)
- Flame Resistance (To UL94): HB
- Density (To DIN 53479): 0.9g/cm³