Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
HILLCUTTER-PRO-330 - Highest quality and precise cutting - Slanted, corner and rafter cuts!
Hot wire foam cutter for professional insulation and thermal insulation work. Highest quality and precise cutting with the option of slanted, corner and rafter cuts.
Low weight and high stability in one device. This is an extremely light weighted cutter. Despite its low weight, it convinces by its supreme stability and a multitude of possible cutting variants.
Comes with tool bag which includes: Tape measure and Marker Pen. The tool bag comes with Hook and Loop fastening so that you can secure it to the unit or on a wall/work surface. Also supplied with a Scaffolding Bracket.
Stand base: This Cutter is extremely lean and provides a very safe stand - due to a clever stand base system. The stand base is not just height adjustable - but also adjustable in width.
Side placement and support arm: Designed to achieve a maximum of stability at minimum weight.
Cutting of wedges: The integrated slanted cutting device is a special feature of this HILLCUTER-PRO. This cutting device can easily be adjusted to the different angles of inclination, to perform e.g. cuts for platform roofs with the corresponding inclination.
Transformer: The transformer is already assembled on the device and the non-plasticized foam cutter is ready for action immediately.
- Cut length: 1,350mm
- Cut depth: 330mm / also available as special models with a longer depth of cut up to 450mm (HILLCUTTER PRO 450mm)
- Slab support surface: 1,000mm
- Side placement surfaces: 400mm
- Frame: Welded and powder-coated aluminum
- Bow: Powder-coated aluminum with ball-bearing supported guide
- Bow adjustment range: 0-90°
- Weight: 14 kg
- Transformer power with thermo-protection: 220-230V / 50-60 Hz / 37 V, 160 VA / IP 68 - Optional rechargeable battery 36V-1.5AH
Benefits compared to the standard bow cutters include:
- Measuring table ensures accurate vertical cuts
- Table set up also allows accurate angled cuts
- Defined depth of cut can be set, to ensure accurate cut out of blocks.
- Thanks to its aluminum construction, the Styrofoam cutter is light and corrosion resistant.
- Equipped with various scales and stop tabs for precise cuts. This eliminates the time-consuming marking of the insulation boards.
- Thanks to the lockable wire height, depth limiters, riders and stops, any number of plates can be produced with exactly the same dimensions.
- All guide rails are ball-bearing, for a smooth cut through hard foam.
It can also be used in the building and packaging industry.
Additional accessories include a hard carry case for portability and a corner cutter for the fast and precise cutting of rafters. After the successful cut, just fold the corner cutter back, to continue the work with the main strap. PLEASE NOTE: The case and corner/rafter cutter are not included in this listing, sold separately. Contact for availability.
Widely used by everyone from Sculptors to Roofers. It is ideal for; cutting styrofoam and similar insulating materials; flat and pitched roof insulation; in between rafter insulation. This Hot Wire Cutter comes attached to a measuring table that would be ideal for vertical and angled cuts.