Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Hellerman HG Helagrip Markers are used to mark cable and wire. Ideally suited to panel building, mass transit, utilities, telecommunications and electrical contracting. The product is supplied on a reel for easy storage and access during installation.
Helagrip cable markers have a specially designed profile, allowing each size to fit a wide range of cable diameters. The chevron end cut enables locked alignment of the sequence. Helagrip is manufactured from a high-grade PVC compound and is permanently marked.
Markers are available as standard in international resistor colour code. White material marked in Black.
Characters are 0-9, A-Z, and standard electrical symbols.
Features & Benefits:
- Easily apply one size marker to a wide range of cable
- Markers are applied before termination takes place
- Chevron cut to lock markers together ensuring sequences remaining in place
- Flexible material so product returns securely on the wire.
- Manufactured from flexible, high-grade PVC which conforms to IEC 684-3
Specifications Attribute Value Affixing Method Slide On Legend 0-9 Minimum Cable Diameter 4mm Maximum Cable Diameter 9mm Colour Black on White Length 5mm Width 6.8 mm Quantity 250 Material PVC Minimum Operating Temperature -65°C Maximum Operating Temperature +105°C Resistant To Acids, Alkalis, Gasoline/Fuels Cable Diameter Range 4 → 9mm Series Helagrip Operating Temperature Range -65 → +105 °C