Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Size 85mm I/D Expanded x 25mm I/D Recovered - Supplied in 1 mtr lengths
Heavy wall heat shrinkable tubing provides maximum reliability for insulating and protecting cable joints and terminations.
Features & Benefits:
- Withstands severe mechanical requirements of U.R.D, submersible and direct burial installations.
- Rated for 600V, 90°C continuous use.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environmental protection and insulation.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +110°C