Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
The purpose of this Heavy Duty Cable Protector is to provide safety for vehicles and pedestrians at an outdoor event, cable protectors are recommended to prevent any cable damage or injuries to pedestrians.
This is the easiest Cable Protector to use as you can lift the lid and quickly insert the cables without any hassle. It is incredibly versatile as it can also be used as a small speed ramp. Due to the size of the cable channels, it can hold a variety of cables - 55H x 65W mm.
The External Heavy Duty Cable Protector can be used for outdoor events such as festivals, music events, exhibitions and building and construction sites. Because this cable protector is specifically made for external, heavy-duty use, it will withstand vehicles with axle loads of up to 6000kg, perfect for vans, small lorries and cars.
The cable channels are wide enough to fit some lighting and sound cables, cables for heavy machinery and power supplies, perfect to use for outdoor activities. The protector is slightly raised above the ground and can be used as a small speed ramp around the area it is being used.
This is suitable for anyone who needs an external cable protector in areas of vehicle traffic. It can also be used as a temporary or permanent fixture using the bolt holes provided. Please be aware that it is not suitable for anyone who uses fork trucks or has vehicles with heavy point loads.
- Immediate ramped protection for cables.
- Suitable for outdoor events and construction sites.
- Each protector can be interlinked to form a continuous cable protector.
- Ramp has a hinged lid to allow cable insertion when ramps are in position.
- Connected units do not require ground fixings.
- For permanent installations, bolt holes are provided.
- 3 cable channels (55H x 65W mm) for a variety of cables and hoses.
- Supplied in 1,000 x 600mm Sections.
- Designed for heavy goods and vehicles tested with axle loads of up to 6,000kg.
- Not recommended for use with fork trucks or vehicles with heavy point loads.
- Colour - Black / Yellow.
- Product Weight - 29kg.