Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Bluebird Heat Shrink Tunnel
This heat tunnel has been principally used in house here at Hilltop for demonstration of efficient use of heat shrink on small wiring assemblies. With the forthcoming launch of our own brand of heat tunnels this is now surplus to our requirements.
On larger heat shrinks these may require going through the tunnel twice due to the short run of the belt.
This is a compact and highly economically priced heat tunnel, perhaps suited for use where there may be health and safety aspects with regards to the use of hand-held heat guns or hands free shrinking of multiple components if required.
- This unit is in very good working order
- Full service recently undertaken, resulting in the fitment of new motor brushes
- Tunnel height 160mm, Width 330mm, Overall conveyor length 850mm
- Single Phase 13 amp plug
- Adjustable roller belt speed
- Adjustable temperature from 0°C to 300°C
Advantages of a Heat Tunnel:
- Low labour cost
- Increased production capacity
- Improved production efficiency
- Potential cost saving justification
- Time saving operations
- Consistency in product performance
- Quality end products
Ideal for all shrink wrap items including heat shrink tubing.
Great Machine at a Bargain Price...