- Product Info
Heat shrinkable cable repair sleeve - CRDW
Adhesive-lined, heat shrinkable wraparound sleeve with a flexible stainless steel locking channel. Used for general rejacketing and sealing applications, protection of damaged cable or as outer jacket on XLPE Copper Telecom joints from 10 pair to 2000 pair cable.
Features & Benefits
- Provides water tight seal upon recovery
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Application procedure is quick, simple and clean
- Covered with thermochromatic paint that changes colour upon achieving correct shrink temperature
- Sleeve can be cut to suit shorter application requirements
- Stainless steel channel provides permanent closure system
- Easy to install in situ over live cable without cutting the cable or shutting down power •Installation temperature range: -15°C to +45°C
Our Repair Sleeves are of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Repair Sleeve you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101