- Product Info
This Heat Shrink Tape combines the advantages of heat shrinkable tubing and moulded shapes, having the facility to be wrapped around irregular shapes and profiles.
- Eliminates air leakage in Vacuum and Ventilation Systems
- Seals against moisture ingress and other contaminants
- Powerful adhesive bonds to galvanized steel, aluminium and stainless steel
- Effective, reproducible seal allows for resistance to bending, vibrations and other mechanical stresses over a wide range of temperatures
- Application procedure is quick, simple and clean
- Shrink temperature: 120°C
Cut the Heat Shrink Tape to the circumference of the duct plus the recommended overlap noted in the table on the pdf spec sheet download below. Heat Shrink tape is supplied with the adhesive side face up on the roll. Wrap around the joint and hold in place. Upon application of heat using a heat gun, the tape shrinks tightly around the joint, forcing the melted adhesive to flow in surface contours, spiral seams or corrugations. After cooling the adhesive solidifies and bonds tenaciously to galvanized steel, aluminium or stainless steel. The ducting can be handled immediately after cooling.
Certain sizes of this product are available to Buy Online. For our Full size Range - please see above PDF Spec sheet or contact our sales team.