Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
EPDM Rubber Tubing - 38mm to 114mm (18" Long)
3M Cold Shrink Permanent Sealing Tubes (PST) are ideal for insulation and protection of Low Voltage (LV) cables and are approved for use by Network Rail (PADS approved), for live rail terminations and in-line joints for DC track feeder applications, inline joints and third rail terminations.
The Cold Shrink tubing provides a permanent radial seal, expanding and contracting with the cable under load conditions.
Manufactured from EPDM rubber, the tubes are factory assembled, pre-stretched onto a removable plastic core. As the core is unwound, the insulating sleeve shrinks to form a tight seal around the terminal or splice providing a rugged environmental seal.
The 3M Coldshrink material resists moisture, acids, alkalis, ozone and UV light. The thick wall of the tubing also helps resist puncture and retain resiliency throughout years of ageing and exposure.
- Resists moisture, acids, alkalis, ozone and UV light
- Thick walled material to resist puncture
- No heat required
- Retain their resiliency and pressure throughout years of ageing and exposure
- Primary electrical insulation for all solid dielectric (rubber and plastic) insulated wire and cable splices rated to 1000 volts
- Suitable for direct burial or submersion
- For indoor, outdoor, or overhead use
- Physical protection and moisture sealing for high-voltage, air-insulated connectors and lugs such as spacer cable and lug connections to bus bar
- Insulation of secondary splices copper or aluminium conductors
- Relocation of service
- Dig-in repairs
- Sheath repairs
- Insulation of inline conductor transition connectors