Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
GPA is the cost-effective, high-performance TPE alternative to rubber hosing. While looking and feeling like rubber, it has many advantages including a longer lifespan. Manufactured from a hard wearing PVC Nitrile blend.
Great for general workshop use & with Medium - Heavy Duty Compressed Air Tools and Spray Guns, also suitable for Pneumatic, Hydraulic systems.
- A universal performer suitable for conveying many chemicals, solvents, fuels, oils, greases, compressed air and water.
- PVC Nitrile blend gives good abrasion and ageing resistance – superior to rubber.
- Clean, flexible and user-friendly.
- Reduced plasticiser migration.
- High visibility triple stripe.
- Excellent resistance to UV / Ozone.
- Silicone and Cadmium free.
- Service Temperature – 15°C to + 60°C.
- 3:1 safety factor.
- RoHS 3 compliant.
- BS EN ISO 5774 (Plastic hoses. Textile-reinforcement types for compressed-air applications.
- Medium to Heavy Duty Compressed air tools
- Spray guns
- Road/Ground breakers
- General industrial - oil, grease solvents, air and water applications
- Available in 6mm-10mm ID
- Custom sizes and lengths available on request subject to minimum order quantity
- Black with yellow stripe (6mm-10mm)
- DEHP free PVC
- Polyester fiber reinforcement
- DEHP free nitrile PVC blend
Product Ref Internal Diameter External Diameter Maximum Working Pressure Minimum Working Pressure Weight per Metre Bend Radius GPA08 8mm 16mm 20 Bar 60 Bar 0.222kg 40mm