- Product Info
Multiple layers of flat braid are used and assembled in a parallel or stacked format to achieve the required cross sectional area or agreed current density. In certain circumstances flexible strand is a practical alternative.
Busbars can be supplied insulated either over the whole assembly or individual layers of braid.
Technical assistance is available to ensure Hilltop supplies the optimum solution for your specific application.
Features & Benefits:
- Complete product ready to fit
- Durable, heavy duty assembly
- Robust design for power applications
- Custom made to meet specific mechanical and electrical performance criteria
- Option to manufacture to drawing or replicate existing product
- Continuous current carrying capacity in excess of 3500 amps
- Available with various forms of insulation as appropriate
- Low resistance heavy duty terminations
Choice of Materials:
- Electro tin-plated copper
- Plain copper
- Nickel-plated copper
- Alternative non-ferrous & ferrous materials on request
Our Copper Braid is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Copper Braid you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101