- Product Info
The range of Hilltop flat braids is extensive, from very fine single braids to heavy duty multiple braids.
The ability of individual wires to flex without work hardening is why braid is suitable where conditions of vibration or movement are likely to be present. The tight bend radius makes it ideal where alignment problems exist or where spce restrictions apply.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide choice of sizes
- Bespoke options
- Wire sizes from 0.051mm Ø to 0.4mm Ø
- Current amps rating from <12 amps to >550
- Cross sectional areas from 2.5mm² to >200mm²
- Option for extruded PVC jacket
- Packed on reels
- Option to supply in pre cut lengths
Choice of Materials:
- Electro tin-plated copper
- Plain copper
- Nickel-plated copper
- Stainless steel
- Alternative non-ferrous & ferrous materials on request.
Our Copper Braid is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Copper Braid you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101