Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Clear Solder Sleeve Terminal
Heat shrinkable insulation sleeve with solder preform and flux. Designed for termination of a wire to the lead of electrical component or to the terminal of a connector. Precisely engineered, the thermoplastic sleeve provides a completely soldered, strain relieved, encapsulated termination.
One piece design simplifies installation whilst the transparent insulation sleeves provide easy inspection once installed.
1. Position the one-step solder sleeve shield terminator so that the solder preform is centred over the exposed shield
2. Position the lead to be attached between the solder and the exposed shield
3. Allow the application equipment to reach the operating temperature
4. Place the assembly centrally in the reflector
5. Heat the solder preform until it melts and forms a fillet between the lead and the shield