- Product Info
This heat shrink tubing is one versatile product, not only does it provide your cables with protection against abrasion, chemical and weather, its also great for bundling, colour-coding and strain relief. Insulating your cables with heat shrink tubing will give your project great results. It is suitable for an array of applications and is supplied in cut pieces.
DERAY SET 5000
Contains 116 pieces of cut to length heat shrink & 50 mixed heat shrink Butt Connectors
- Colours: Black, Brown, Blue, Grey, & Green/Yellow
- Sizes: From 1.6/0.8mm up to 6.4/3.2mm
- Lengths: 70mm
- Qty of Butt Connectors: 20 Red, 20 Blue & 5 Yellow
CRIMPSEALL II Set
With Adhesive Inner for Water Tightness.
The set comprises of 125 pieces.
55 - Butt Connectors (Mixed Sizes)
35 - Ring Connectors (Mixed Sizes)
15 - Fork Connectors (Mixed Sizes)
10 - Tab (Male)Connectors (Mixed Sizes)
10 - Push (Female) Connectors (Mixed Sizes)
A superior wraparound insulation product that easily installs in repair and splice applications and provides excellent insulation and protection for cable jackets.
- Shut down of system not required for repair
- High shrink ratio covers even irregular shapes
- Simple RAIL-LESS® installation with clamshell design
- Thermoplastic adhesive liner provides complete envrironmental protection & insulation
- Meets ICEA and NEMA insulation thickness specifications
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 110°C •Shrink Temperature: 120°C
RAIL-LESS® is a registered trademark of Shawcor