Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Medium Wall Cross-Linked Polyolefin
Medium wall heat shrink tubing suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- Rugged mechanical protection
- Complete moisture sealing
- Strain relief fro delicate wire connections
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete enviromental protection and insulation.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 110°C.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.
- Strain relief and environmental protection
- Splice covers for electrical cables
- HVAC systems for pipes and ducts
- Insulation cover or jacket repair on low voltage cables