Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Heatshrink breakout boots are made of tough, crosslinked polyolefin to provide good mechanical protection and strain relief. CCB breakout boots have an adhesive coating inside the body and the legs to form a durable watertight seal, and shrink tightly to conduits and cable jackets. Ideal for use on poly or elastomeric insulated/jacketed multiconductor cables or cables in metal or plastic conduits.
Features & Benefits
- Boots for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 way cable breakouts
- Strain relief and mechanical protection
- Resistant to common fluids and solvents
- The thermoplastic adhesive liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- Also available as anti-track medium voltage breakouts & as conductive breakouts
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Shrink Temperature: 135°C
- Hot Stamp - Excellent
- Ink Jet - Excellent
- Offset - Excellent
Other sizes may be available on request, pending availability. Please contact us on +44(0)1942 723101 or email@example.com for further information.
- • Thermoplastic Adhesive Liner provides complete environmental protection & insulation.
- • Resistant to common fluids & solvents.
- • Superior strain relief and mechanical protection.
Property Test Method Typical Performance Physical Tensile Strength ASTM-D 638 (M) 10,0 MPa min. Elongation n ASTM-D 638 (M) 300% min Hardness Internal 40 Shore D min. Tensile Strength after
(120°C, 168 hrs)
ISO - 188 9 Mpa min. Elongation after thermal
aging (120°C, 168 hrs)
ISO - 188 250% min. Water absorption ISO-62 1% max. Dielectric Strength IEC - 243 12 kV/mm Dielectric Constant IEC - 250/ASTM-D150 5 max. Resistance to tracking ASTM-D 2303 N/A Volume Resistivity IEC 93 10^12 x cm Flammability ESI 09-13 Non flame retardant Raw Material Tensile Strength ASTM-D 638 (M) 10 MPa min. Dielectric Strength ASTM-D 638 (M) 300% min. Hardness ASTM-D 2240 40 Shore D min