Career Opportunities with Hilltop Products Ltd
Our aim is to continue to be the leading cable management supplier in the UK. We will continue to innovate to meet the industry’s changing demands, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry - an aim that can be achieved with highly skilled, trained and motivated people.
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward-thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites
We are looking for someone to assist our busy sales team and the position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress and grow within an ever-expanding Company.
The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment.
You must be computer literate and have tons of common sense!
Main duties for this role:
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Prepare, organise and manage customer enquiries / quotations
- Taking phone calls from customers and dealing with their requests
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for this role:
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Must have an administrative or sales background.
- Good attention to detail
Hours of work at 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm Friday.
Free car parking
Company pension after a qualifying period
Please give salary expectation - no agencies please
If you think you are the right person for this vacancy then don’t delay apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Apply by sending your CV here: email@example.com