Career Opportunities with Hilltop Products Ltd
Our aim is to continue to be the leading cable management supplier in the UK. We will continue to innovate to meet the industry’s changing demands, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry - an aim that can be achieved with highly skilled, trained and motivated people.
We Currently have two Job Vacancy's - see below for details.
Internal Office Administrator
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites
We are looking for someone to assist our team and the position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress and grow within an ever expanding Company.
You will be predominately working with our sales and marketing department to complete various tasks across a wide range of functions
The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment.
You must be computer literate and have tons of common sense!
The main duties of this role will be:
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Team with Administration requirements
- Prepare text from recorded audio instruction
- Ability to make and receive telephone calls
- Ability to utilise the website and research information if required
- Use Microsoft office software
- Record meetings on the diary
- Record Contacts and information onto a CRM database
- May be required to assist during busy periods in other departments with administration and other ad hoc duties
Key requirements for this role:
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Previous administrative experience
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organised
- Able to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uses initiative
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
Hours of work 9am – 5pm Mon – Thursday and 9am -4pm on Friday
Salary dependent on experience
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites.
We are currently looking for an experienced Extrusion Operator to join their team, setting up and operating the machinery to produce predominately PVC tubing within the extrusion department in order to achieve optimum production figures.
The person we are looking for must be highly flexible, motivated and confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment and the ability to demonstrate tons of common sense!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Set up and operate the extrusion machinery effectively and efficiently
- Check and cross reference job specifications to materials run
- Assist with any maintenance needs in the extrusion department ensuring the plant and machinery is in safe working order and running efficiently at all times
- Always work within the Health & Safety guidelines and report immediately any issues
- Ensure stock levels are maintained to ensure continuous running of machines
- Ensure that all Quality Control procedures are adhered to whilst identifying any non-conforming goods.
- Maintaining good house-keeping standards across the extrusion department
- Liaise with Management on a regular basis ensuring good communication throughout factory
- Monitor production, quality, yield and waste at regular intervals to ensure optimum production figures are achieved.
- Setup of dies and controlling of mixtures for the correct product.
- Assist and support other members of team
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has experience of operating extrusion machines
- Someone who has previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must be computer literate
- Be physically fit, able to lift up to 25kgs
- Someone who is driven and determined to progress
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4pm
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunities to progress through the business
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- 25days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Good attendance is rewarded with up to an extra weeks holiday per year
If you think you are the right person for this vacancy then don’t delay apply today, send you CV along with your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies please.