Career Opportunities with Hilltop Products Ltd
Our aim is to continue to be the leading cable management supplier in the UK. We will continue to innovate to meet the industry’s changing demands, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry - an aim that can be achieved with highly skilled, trained and motivated people.
We Currently have one Job Vacancie - see below for details.
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful Ecommerce sites
Due to continued growth we are looking for somebody with experience and a proven track record in the purchasing and procurement of goods.
The successful candidate will be a confident negotiator with excellent organisational and communication skills along with the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility and bags of common sense.
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products
- Negotiate lead times, terms and prices
- Ability to forecast levels of demand for products
- Managing and reviewing minimum stock levels
- Creation and updating of purchase orders
- Dealing with general queries on product and pricing
- Complete administrative tasks required for effective operation of the Purchasing Department
Skills and Attributes Required
- You will actively contribute to enhancing company profits through achieving best value and recognise the art of rapport building with suppliers
- You need to be methodical and calm and have the ability to work through issues in an efficient and effective manner
- You will be of the mind set to always seize opportunities to add value or delivery cost savings in line with company standards
- Computer literate with a good level of Excel and Word
- Ability to cope with demanding deadlines and a complex and varied workload
- A proven aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4pm
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunities to progress through the business
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Good attendance is rewarded with up to an extra weeks holiday per year
Can you please send all applications to email@example.com, you will need to include your current salary and interview availability
NO AGENCIES PLEASE