Career Opportunities with Hilltop Products Ltd
Our aim is to continue to be the leading cable management supplier in the UK. We will continue to innovate to meet the industry’s changing demands, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry - an aim that can be achieved with highly skilled, trained and motivated people.
1 Position Currently available please see below:
Junior Office Administrator
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites
We are looking for someone to assist our team and the position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress and grow within an ever expanding Company.
You will be predominately working with our sales and marketing department to complete various tasks across a wide range of functions
The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment.
You must be computer literate and have tons of common sense!
The main duties of this role will be:
- Assisting the Sales and marketing team with Administration requirements
- Prepare text from recorded audio instruction
- Ability to make and receive telephone calls
- Ability to utilise the website and research information if required
- Use Microsoft office software
- Record meetings on the diary
- Record Contacts and information onto a CRM database
- May be required to assist during busy periods in other departments with administration and other ad hoc duties
Key requirements for this role:
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Previous administrative experience
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organised
- Able to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uses initiative
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
Hours of work 9am – 5pm Mon – Thursday and 9am -4pm on Friday
Salary dependent on experience
When submitting your application can you please detail your salary expectations and interview availability.
Job Type: Full-time