Career Opportunities with Hilltop Products Ltd
Our aim is to continue to be the leading cable management supplier in the UK. We will continue to innovate to meet the industry’s changing demands, whilst providing the best customer service in the industry - an aim that can be achieved with highly skilled, trained and motivated people.
We Currently have one Job Vacancy - see below for details.
Hilltop Products is an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries both in the UK and Europe. We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites.
Due to growth we are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our team.
Working in a busy environment you will be required to undertake various tasks within your role which will include printing onto Heat Shrink Tubing, Neoprene, PVC and Cable Ties. Cutting of various material including PVC tubing, Silicone and expandable braid.
The person we are looking for must be highly flexible, motivated and confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment with the ability to demonstrate tons of common sense!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completion of daily works orders to deadline
- To ensure the job is completed in full and to required standards
- Use of cutting machine for various material
- Use of Thermal printing machines for various materials using manual and semi-automatic machinery.
- To pick/pack products
- To assist goods-in and despatch if required.
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Be computer literate
- Experience of using Microsoft outlook
- Display attention to detail
- Ability to use forklift
- Ability to use man-rider
- Able to drive (may occasionally need to use company vehicle for pick-up/delivery of items)
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4pm
- Salary based on experience
- Target driven incentives
- Opportunities to progress through the business
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) – Increase in holiday entitlement due January 2019
- Good attendance is rewarded with up to an extra weeks holiday per year
To become an established and professional Production operative, which can lead to further growth within the business the ideal candidate will be hard-working, reliable, pro-active and punctual.
If you think you are the right person for this vacancy then don’t delay apply today, send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. complete with salary expectations.
No Agencies please.