Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
This Carbobond Roofing Compound Solution is a trade-quality paint that is perfect for adding a coating onto your roof. This paint becomes water-resistant almost as soon as it is applied allowing for quick and efficient coating on your roof, sheets or tiles. A brilliant general-purpose coating that allows for waterproofing, re-sealing or repairing different roof coverings. Asphalt roofs, felt roofs, metal cladding and sheeting and more!
The Carbobond Roofing Compound also has brilliant resistance to temperatures both hot & cold. In the cold the paint won't crack or break and in the sun it will maintain it's texture and not flow. This paint will keep your emulsions protected against a range of various weathers and climates.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof almost as soon as applied.
- Works efficiently on multiple roofs and surfaces.
- Best used to re-seal and waterproof vulnerable or broken roof surfaces.
- Coating Roofs or other surfaces
- Waterproofing & Sealing
- Repairing Roof Coverings
- - Appearance: Liquid, viscous -
- Odour: Petrol - naptha -
- Boiling Point/Range: 150 C -
- Vapour pressure 199 Pa at 50 deg C -
- Vapour pressure 1561 Pa (2 kPa) at 50 deg C -
- Flashpoint: 40 C CC (Closed cup) - Autoignition
- Temperature 275°C -
- Density: 0.923 @ 20C -
- Viscosity: Kinetic Viscosity @ 40 C : <20.5 cSt