Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
This Carbobond Felt Adhesive Solution is a trade-quality paint that is perfect for mineral roofing felt. This paint will bond your favourite roofing felts to any tar or bitumen based surface such as: mineral felt, wood, metal & masonry. Made from a solution of bitumen, various fillers & fibres this paint can be the perfect adhesive for your roofing and other needs.
For the best results follow instructions as follows:
- Use in a warm (10°C and above) and dry conditions.
- Make sure the Surface is dry & clean and free from loose debris, rust or dirt.
- Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes using a drill stirrer or a Wooden Batten atleast 25mm wide.
- Surface Drying time 3-5 Hours.
Features & Benefits
- High-Bond Strength
- Perfect for bonding various types of roof felts to metals, concrete and wood.
- Shelf-Life of up to 24 Months
- Can be used to grit surfaces.
- Bonding of Roof Felts
- - Appearance: Liquid, viscous -
- Odour: Petrol - naptha -
- Boiling Point/Range: 150 C -
- Vapour pressure 199 Pa at 50 deg C -
- Vapour pressure 1561 Pa (2 kPa) at 50 deg C -
- Flashpoint: 40 C CC (Closed cup) - Autoignition
- Temperature 275°C -
- Density: 0.923 @ 20C -
- Viscosity: Kinetic Viscosity @ 40 C : <20.5 cSt