- Product Info
Medical Grade Non-Toxic National Water Council Approved Peristaltic Grade.
Size 12.5mm I/D x 17.0mm O/D with a Wall Thickness of 2.25mm.
Making the right choice for your silicone tubing requirements is made easy by our comprehensive range of stock sizes.
Our Platinum cured silicone gives you a number of advantages over conventional Peroxide cured silicones.
- Resistant to oxidation, ozone and radiation
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Withstands repeated sterilization
- Non-reactive to body tissue and fluid
- Non-adherence tissue
- Retains physical properties in extreme conditions
- Non Toxic Non YellowinNon-Toxic
- xide by-products
- High tear strength as standard
- High gloss finish
- Excellent quality
- Highly hydrophobic
- Extended life in Peristaltic pumps
- Shore A Hardness: 60
- Temperature: -60°C to 200°C
- Bio-Technology, Agricultural & Research Laboratories
- Food and Dairy Liquids / Equipment
- Transfer of Sterile Liquids
- Suction Drainage
- As Gasket for Autoclave & Ovens