Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Polyurethane (PU) Fibreglass Coated Sleeving is a new at Hilltop ester-based sleeve with supreme flexibility and high resistance to chemicals, oils and abrasion.
With high flexibility, this sleeving offers tough protection but not at the expense of rigidness. Its characteristics also allow for high chemical resistance in the event of any undesired interaction of unseen chemicals or oils.
With it's abrasion resistance & retained flexibility this tubing is highly popular in pneumatic & robotic industries. It remains a highly tough sleeve to protect your cables, components and so on whilst having enough bend capability to withstand sudden and/or erratic movements.
This Sleeving is a largely adaptable product though, also being used as protection for Machinery such as Hydraulic Hoses, Pumps and more! It's protection against abrasion and solvent resistance allows it to be highly adaptable to most applications it is used for.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from Fibreglass Coated Polyurathane.
- Highly Flexible without losing Toughness.
- High Chemical Resistance.
- Perfect for Pneumatic Control.
- Perfect for Pneumatic Industries.
- Used in Robotics.
- Can be used as Hydraulic Hose Protection.
- Protection of Cables, Tubes, Components & More!
- Voltage Class: (2.5kV).
- Thermal Class: F Class.
- No cracking or detachment of the coating after 24 hours at -30℃