- Product Info
Free Shipping on this item
The pedestrian cable protector has been designed for external use around pedestrianised areas. The cable protector is designed to prevent people from tripping over loose cables, leads, wires and getting injured. The base is made from heavy duty rubber moulding and the hinged lid is made from plastic.
This cable protector is suitable for any pedestrian areas. Festivals, parks, concerts, car boot sales, exhibitions and shows - these being the more popular places where this cable protector is used. Please note that these Pedestrian Cable Protectors are unsuitable and likely to break if any vehicle drives over it.
Events organisers, schools, councils and many more use this cable protector because it is not as bulky and as expensive as other cable protectors. If the only use for this cable protector is to be used around pedestrianised areas, then this solution is more suitable and better value for money than a cable protector which is suitable for vehicles.
- Two generous channels allowing cables to be inserted (each 30 x 30mm)
- Plastic hinged lid
- The base of this product is made from heavy duty rubber moulding
- Supplies in sections of 1,000 x 250 x 45mm
- Designed 45mm high
- Dimensions 1,000L x 250Wmm
- Ideal for events and festivals (not suitable for cars)