- Product Info
International Colour Coded Cable Markers
Manufactured from Polyolefin, these cable markers are flame retardant with excellent physical and electrical performance.
Our Heat Shrink Tubing is a tough, flexible, general purpose tubing with good resistance to common fluids and solvents and also a high dielectric strength.
Available in 2:1 shrink ratio. it's a unique blend of chemical, electrical and physical properties make it suitable for a wide range of uses including identification of wires, cables, pipes, Military and Industrial applications.
Each Colour Code / Marking is packed in 1 bag of 300 pcs.
Full set of 0 through to 9 consists of 3,000 markings in total.
Features and Benefits:
- Flame retardant
- Very good chemical and solvent resistance
- International Colour Coded Markers
- Excellent physical and electrical performance
- Operating temperature: -40° to 135°C
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
For identification and colour coding of Wires and Cables
- Meets the requirements of UL 224/CSA Approved
- CSA 400-U-9
- 2:1 shrink ratio