Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Used for wire splicing where size, weight reduction and environmental sealing are critical. MiniSeal crimp splices consist of a plated copper crimp barrel and a sererate sealing sleeve. They can be used on a combination ofwires, from 1:1 to 10:10 sealing inserts may be required.
Features and Benefits:
- Immersion resistantcrimp splices
- Splices are smallerin size and lighter in weight than comparable termination products.
- Transparent heat-shrinkable insulation sleeve provides environmental protection and strain relief.
- Splices provide sealing to unetched wire insulations, including Teflon®.
MiniSeal wire-to-wire splicing products offer solutions for hundreds of aerospace and defense applications. These environments-resistant splices provided excellent reliability, long term performance, MIL-S-81824/1 qualification, and a low installed cost.
- SEA-AS-81824/1 for D-436-36/37/38
- MIL spec M8184/1