- Product Info
Woven tape constructed from plain weave "E" Glass Yarns.
This high temperature woven tape finish provides excellent substrate to promote good adhesion of varnishes and resins. It is 99% alkaline free and particularly suitable for rotary, high temperature electrical applications.
Vidatape C is normally supplied in ‘loomstate’ with a controlled organic size treatment on the glass yarn to limit filamentation of the glass yarn during application of the tape.
- VIDATAPE C is produced from plain weave "E" glass yarns.
- VIDATAPE C has a high tensile strength and a good resistance to chemicals.
- There are two coloured centre lines for identification and as an application guide in the middle of each tape.
- VIDATAPE C is compliant to the directive RoHS directive 2011/65/EU.
- Maximum short term temperature: 500°C.
- Insulating, consolidating and finishing tapes in all types of electrical equipment.
- Used in power and communication cables as a fire barrier.
- Underlying insulation during the metal sheathing operation.
The Vidatape C range of woven glass tapes find application in all types of electrical equipment as finishing and consolidating tapes and also in low voltage machines as a major insulation layer. The woven tape finish provides excellent substrate to promote good adhesion of varnishes and resins. The Vidatape C range is also employed in power and communication cables as a fire barrier
See Downloads for Specification Sheet