- Product Info
The Sleeping Policeman is an instant and complete solution for both cable and speed management. Supplied as a whole 6ft unit, this speed bump can simply be laid on the ground for temporary measures or, for permanent installation, bolted to the ground using concrete or tarmac fixings.
There are two cable channels on the underside of this speed bump/cable protector to protect external cables which is why it is one of the most popular choices for construction and industrial sites, festivals and concerts, car parks and warehouse. It is also favoured by hire companies as at the end of a contract, the unit can simply be picked up and moved to the next venue/location.
What is the purpose of Sleeping Policeman?
At concert venues, construction sites, industrial sites, warehouses, car parks and other locations, there are cables frequently running to and fro - some of which may have to run crossroads or paths meant for vehicles. It is recommended, therefore, that these cables be provided with some sort of protection while at the same time something that prevents vehicles from running over them at high speeds. This product is a one-stop solution for both these needs, as the speed ramp accomplishes the speed control aspect while the cable channels protect underlying cables that may be susceptible to damage.
- 1,830mm Long section simply drops into place
- Can be bolted to ground for permanent installation
- Heavy-duty moulded rubber high visibility yellow & black striped section
- Recommended speed reduction to 10-15 mph
- 2 cable channels - 35W x 25H mm
- Sleeping Policeman weighs 22kg
- Doubles up as a cable protector
• 1830mm Long section simply drops into place • Can be bolted to ground for permanent installation • Heavy-duty moulded rubber high visibility yellow & black striped section • Recommended speed reduction to 10-15 mph • 2 cable channels - 35W x 25H mm • Sleeping Policeman weighs 22kg • Doubles up a a cable protector • Dimensions - 1830m (W) x 300mm (D) x 45mm (H)