Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
CHA2 with fir tree, Article number: 150-09010
- Easy to install without the need for a tool
- Horizontal length tolerance compensation
- Ideal if holes do not fit registration or bundles need to be routed around corners
There are various types of TapeClip available for winding cables and cable looms. The cables to be wound are easily fixed to the winder bar with cable ties or adhesive tape. The really special thing about the CHA series is its horizontal length tolerance compensation. This is of benefit if holes cannot be drilled to fit perfectly or the cable bundle has to be routed around corners. The use of the TCSFT6.5S-CHA-MD with seal is recommended if drill holes need to be protected against water ingress. Bases in a variety of shapes and sizes are available for all manner of metal thicknesses and drill hole diameters tailored to meet precise application requirements.
- Material: Polyamide 6.6 (PA66)
- Flammability: UL94 V2
- Operating Temperature °C: -40°C to +85°C (+105°C, 500 h)
*Packs are check weighed therefore quantity may fluctuate slightly.
- An easy means of routing and securing cable sets in various parts of cars.
- • Flammability UL94 V2
- • Material Polyamide 6.6 (PA66)
- • Operating Temperature - °C -40 °C to +85 °C, (+105 °C, 500 h)