Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Multicore RAYCHEM Cable. Unscreened 0.35mm²
These cables are manufactured and approved to UK Defence Standard 61-12 (Part 25). These cables have been widely adopted as the basis for lightweight Limited Fire Hazard (LFH) cables by the UK Navy and many other Navies worldwide. Limited Fire Hazard Cables are designed to minimise the risk associated with the generation of smoke and noxious/corrosive fumes during fire.
Insulated and Sheathed Cable for Military Vessels Multicore lightweight thin-wall insulated cables for power, lighting, control, communication and instrumentation circuits in HM surface ships and submarines, Suitable for use in fixed or flexible applications where fuel, lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids and water are present.
- 3 Core (1 red, 1 blue and 1 white)
- Bundle O/D: 2.42mm
- Minimum jacket thickness: 1.0mm
- Finished cable O/D: 4.53 +/- 0.11mm
- Also known as Part No: 891-980 DSP25-1-19/0.15
- Temperature range: -30°C to +105°C
Suitable for use in:
- Fixed or flexible applications where fuel, lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids and water are present.
- Military Vessels
- Airframe Wires and Cables
- Marine power, lighting, control, communication and instrumentation circuits