Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
26 AWG Type A BSG 210 Silver Plated Conductor Wire.
The PTFE insulated high temperature cable is for use in electrical and electronic equipment. It is resistant to lubricants and fuels and is also very flexible and non-flammable.
This cable range is particularly suited to applications requiring high levels of thermal and chemical resistance. These cables meet the requirements of the RoHS directive.
Features & Benefits:
- Very high dielectric performance
- Non-flammable / Flame retardant
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Silver and Nickel plated conductors
- Water repellent
- Solid or stranded annealed copper either
- silver or nickel plated.
- Silver plated conductors – Type A
- Nickel plated conductors – Type NA
- Extruded PTFE
- 300 Volts (r.m.s.)
- 190°C using silver plated conductors.
- 260°C using nickel plated conductors
- -75°C for fixed installation.
- -50°C for continuous flexing.
Black, White & Red.
Type A - Silver Conductor Cable Diameter Resistance Weight Size Strand Area Diameter Min Max Max Max AWG mm² mm mm mm Ω/mm kg/km 22 19/.015 0.34 0.75 0.95 1.10 58.60 4.41 24 7/0.20 0.22 0.60 0.80 0.95 88.30 3.04 26 7/0.15 0.12 0.45 0.65 0.80 159 1.96 28 7/0.12 0.08 0.36 0.56 0.71 244 1.40