Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Lipped - 202D1 Series - 1.42", 36mm, Black, 3.15", 80mm
TE Connectivity Thermofit polyolefin moulded heat shrink cable boots are flame retardant and semi-rigid. The Thermofit series is available in a wide range of sizes to suit various cables and connectors.
The 202K153-25/225-0 is a black Heat Shrink Boot made of fluid-resistant elastomer with unicure pre-coated epoxy adhesive and straight lipped configuration. This boot used in conjunction with Raychem adapters to provide strain relief for harness systems using circular connectors. Boot is compatible with all Raychem grooved adapters of appropriate shell size. Suitable for long term fluid exposure at elevated temperatures. For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size. For 12, 13, 14, 15 (braided or magneform adapter), 8 (solid or fixed adapter), 10, 12, 14 (Tinel-Lock adapter) and 12 (spin coupling adapter) Entry size.
General Purpose Application, Military Application.
- Operating temperature: -75°C to 150°C
- Fluid / Chemical Resistance: Suitable for long term exposure at elevated temperatures
- Material system code: 25
- Molded boot lipped
- Adhesive pre-coat
- Accessory Type:Heatshrink
- Cable Diameter Range: 8.4mm - 19mm
- Approved standards: BS-G-198-5-DE, DEF Std 59-97 Issue 3 Type DE, IEC 62329-3-102, MIS-34867
- Adhesive Type: Unicure Pre-Coated Epoxy Adhesive