HFT5000 is made from a very flexible heatshrinkable fabric and at a temperature above +110ºC shrinks to fit securely around a range of shapes and sizes. Designed to provide mechanical abrasion protection, noise and rattle suppression, for components such as rubber hoses, plastic pipes, and harness wiring bundles.
The woven construction makes HFT5000 extremely flexible and resistant to trapping water, heat and humidity.
It also provides outstanding abrasion, chafing and cutting protection, even at high temperatures.
Features & Benefits
• 2:1 shrink ratio for easy installation
• Highly flexible woven construction
• Outstanding abrasion resistance over a wide temperature range
• Resistance to harsh environments
• Easily cut with standard industrial cutting equipment
• Low shrink temperature for safe installation onto heat sensitive substrates
• Halogen free
Some of our valued customers