- Product Info
Heat-shrinkable CRN tubing is ideally suited for wire strain-relief applications. It provides excellent strain-relief and insulation of weak points such as wire splices and terminations. CRN tubing helps ensure a reliable connection because it transfers the flex stress away from tyically sensitive points such as solder and crimp joints.
CRN tubing has a broad range of uses including component protective covering and packaging. The flame-retardant material is fabricated from radiation-crosslinked polyolefin and exhibits excellent mechanical and chemical properties. It meets major military and industrial specifications for an all-purpose, semi-rigid tubing.
CRN tubing is abrasion-resistant. It's superior chemical properties permit satisfactory performance after exposure to common chemicals and solvents.
Only a few sizes of CRN tubing are required to cover a wide range of substrate diameters.
- Excellent Mechanical and Chemical Properties.
- Ressisstant to abrasion, fluids and strain.
- Splash Protection Fluid Ressisstance.
- -55 to 135°C Operating Temperature Range.
- Flame Retardent.
- Full recovery temperature: 135°C
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 135°C