Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
General Purpose, Flame-Retardant Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing.
CGPT is a tough, flexible, general purpose polyolefin tubing with good resistance to common fluids and solvents and a high dielectric strength. It's unique blend of chemical, electrical, and physical properties makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, including electrical insulation, strain relief, cable bundling, colour-coding and identification of wires, cables, pipes, and electrical and electronic components and mechanical protection.
- Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 135°C (-40°F to 275°F)
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Very good chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent physical and electrical performance
- RoHS compliant