Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Raychem CRSM - Heat-Shrinkable Wraparound Sleeve
FOR CABLE REPAIR AND JOINT OUTER REJACKETING
Application Range: 24-50mm
Supplied in 1.5mtr length
TE Connectivity's (TE) Raychem CRSM wraparounds are a fast and permanent cable repair and sealing system. The repair sleeve is quickly fitted in place by means of its rail and channel closure. A moisture-proof, insulating and tight-fitting repair is then obtained in one step by heating, which makes the sleeve diameter shrink and the sealant coating melt and flow into interstices.
Because of its heat-shrinkability, each CRSM size will fit several different cable diameters. The sealant exhibits excellent bonding and sealing characteristics to all materials commonly used in the various cable and sheath constructions, such as plastic, rubber, lead, and aluminium. CRSM wraparounds are made of an abrasion and corrosion resistant semi-rigid material and are a result of our extensive capability in materials technology.
CRSM Raychem heat-shrinkable medium-wall wraparounds are designed for insulation on low voltage cables accessories and applications, as well as for repair, sealing and protection on medium voltage cables. The material content is halogen-free and UV resistant.
TE's Raychem wraparound CRSM is fast and easily installed and has proven its long term reliability in harsh environmental conditions.
- Wraparound sleeve used for repair of damaged cable jackets and for rejacketing of low voltage joints.
- High mechanical strength and impact resistance.
- Excellent electrical characteristics in order to achieve requirements for low voltage applications.
- Halogen-free material content, non-corrosive and non-toxic smoke in event of a fire.
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH regulations.
- UV Protection.
Operating Temperature Range: -30°C up to +100°C.
- • A wraparound sleeve used for repair of damaged cable jackets and for rejacketing of low voltage joints.
- • High mechanical strength and impact resistance.
- • Excellent electrical characteristics in order to achieve requirements for low voltage applications.
- • Halogen-free material content, non-corrosive and non-toxic smoke in event of fire.
- • Compliant to RoHS and REACH regulations.
- • UV Protection.
- • Operating Temperature Range: -30°C up to +100°C.