Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
The NEW UNIROOF AT Digital - Close edge welding and service-friendly!
UNIROOF AT 40mm Digital Version - Also known as the Pup! - Supplied in Leister Carry Case.
Free Delivery Mainland UK...
The new UNIROOF AT automatic roof welder is the service-friendly partner for the welding of thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs and roofs with low slopes (up to 30°)
The UNIROOF AT makes it possible to weld all thermoplastic membranes, as well as EPDM sealing sheets. With its ultra-slim housing construction and movable transportation axle, the new UNIROOF AT can easily be used for close edge welding (within 100mm / 4 inches of the edge), on top of parapets, flat surfaces, and in confined spaces without resetting.
- No converting: Thanks to the movable transport axle the UNIROOF masters welding close to the edge at or on top of the parapet.
- Swiss Quality you can rely on.
- The direct-driven, maintenance-free wheel (drive motor integrated in pressure wheel) leads to clearly optimized overall performance and is easy to service.
- Field tested design for ergonomic handling, flexible relocating and optimal machine guiding.
- Greater efficiency at construction sites: The new UNIROOF class brings an additional 38% higher welding performance compared to similar machines.
- Welding roof structure profiles with special profile kit.
- Supplied with Yellow 120V 16 amp UK Plug
- Comes in Genuine Leister Carry Case
The integrated direct-driven, maintenance-free pressure wheel is attractive for its service-friendliness, higher pressure and significantly greater welding speed compared to competitive products.
The flexible roof structure profile kit eliminates hand welding and, at 17.5 kg / 39 lbs, the UNIROOF AT/ST can be conveniently transported anywhere.
The completely controlled closed-loop system - for drive, temperature and air volume - assures that processes and investments, for builders and companies alike, are safe.