Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
The use of BBIT tubing allows equipment designers the freedom to reduce air spacing between busbars, such as in the manufacture of switch-gear cabinets where space is at a premium. BBIT tubing provides flashover protection up to 36 kV.
BBIT tubing can be used on both circular and rectangular copper or aluminium busbars.
On application of heating the tube its shrinks snugly over the busbar profile ensuring that required minimum wall thickness is obtained. BBIT tubing can be installed easily during large scale production using an oven or in the field usinga gas torch or hot air gun. The tubing is manufactured from a non-halogen based polymer which has excellent performance in high voltage environments and reduces the noxious and corrosive effects in fire situations.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with all other products in the Raychem MV insulation enhancement system
- Excellent flexibility means BBIT can be installed on a wide range of curved or bent busbars without cracking or creasing
- High shrink ratio reduces inventory and simplifies product selection
- Exceptional insulation and long term reliability even at high continuous operating temperatures
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
For further information please see PDF data sheet.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Fantastic product
- Original product at great price with good service *****