Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
New Generation of Cordless Crimping!!
New Li-Ion 18V 4 Ah batteries offer a high capacity than 14.4 V 3Ah, while greater crimping speed and crimping force result from a revitalised hydraulic system with double speed action: a rapid approach of the dies to the connector then a slower, more powerful speed for crimping. A maximum pressure sensor and pressure relief valve assure greater precision and repeatability of the pressure cycle and double the provision for operator safety. The OLED display provides essential real time tool operating information data including:
- Crimping pressure and force being generated, for confirmation of adherence to norms and best practice
- Battery power availability
- Tool identification, LED work light state, reset, no. of operational and service cimping cycles
- Tool service required to maintain optimum condition.
- New multifunction OLED display.
Designed with improved balance, B1300-CE is easily manageable during the crimping process and, by the use of bi-component plastics, has a shell with high resistance to wear and damage. Rubber grip inserts, low noise and minimal vibration aid operator comfort while additional convenience and safety are provided by LED lighting of the working area. Crimping cycle data (up to 200,000 events) is automatically stored on a memory card for transfer to PC by USB interface. Operating temperature: -15 to +50°C.
The tool is supplied as:
- Basic tool with battery and shoulder strap
- Spare battery
- AC charger (110V-115V)
- Plastic carrying case suitable for storing the tool and 12 die sets
Properties Type of action Crimp Opening of the head 25 mm Battery material Li-Ion Battery voltage 18 V Battery current 4 Ah Length 406 mm Height 239 mm Width 102.5 mm Weight 6.5 kg