Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Single insulated extra flexible battery/welding cables designed for use in tough working environments.This 485 Amp rated cable can stand up to the hardest of tasks, designed to be resistant to petrol, oil & diluted acid
- Resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Plain copper conductors - PVC insulated -30°C to +70°C
Utilising our products for Welding.
Welders come in all types & sizes, be it an arc welder, TIG welder or MIG welder they all have one thing in common... A thirst for current.
It is no surprise that the arc welder, with the average current rated at 135 amps can soon be a catalyst for welding cable degradation. When combined with the 3,000°C to 20,000°C extreme temperatures generated, welding cable damage becomes a potential issue.
Luckily, a broken welding cable doesn't have to mean a new welder. Hilltop Products offer cables both in red and black rated for between 110 to 485 amps. These can be utilised as both your power line & grounding unit.
Is welding is your revenue stream? Therefore it is good practice to always keep a backup welder or spare welding cable. Hilltop also offers copper lugs for terminating the end of your cable easily and professionally. Allowing a good electrical connection between your welder & the cable. Ensuring full power is utilised.
Choosing your welding cable.
Choosing a safe welding cable, which meets the requirements of your welder is extremely important.
Firstly, you would look at the rating of your welder. This will be either written on the unit, or on a metal plate affixed to the unit.
Once you have this information, it's vital that you chose the cable with best meets your amperage requirements. It is always important to go above and never go below the current rating. As doing this would cause the serious and dangerous overheating of your cable. Which could be a potential health and safety risk.
All hilltop cables are single insulation & extra flexible, allowing for flexible working. Our cables are resistant to petrol, lubricating oils & diluted acid. With a temperate rating of -30°C - +70°C.
Our cables are also utilised through the automotive industry as the power line between the alternator and battery.
• Welder & Plasma Cutter Cable Replacement • Connection of Battery & Alternator in automotive applications • Electric Forklifts • Plant Equipment & Vehicles • Industrial Power Train Applications
- • Conductor Specification (mm): 912/0.30
- • Conductor Cross Section (mm²): 70
- • Nominal Current Rating (Amps): 485
- • Maximum Overall Dimensions (mm): 15.5
- • Resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- • Plain copper conductors - PVC insulated -30°C to +70°C