Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
3M Scotch® EPR Self Adhesive, Self Fusing Bonding, Tape 23 for Jointing/ Splicing- 19mm x 9.15mtr for low or high voltage applications and joints up to 69 kV.
Highly conformable, self-adhesive EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape can be stretched up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation.
Ideal for moisture sealing electrical connections, it is designed to splice and terminate cables with overload temperatures of 130°C
The snakeskin liner is easily removed when applying the tape.
- Non-vulcanising and shelf-stable with excellent electrical properties
- A special polyester liner which will not stick to the tape upon unwind
- Can be stretched up to 100% to give void-free, moisture-resistant insulation
- Up to 90°C continuous operating temperatures and 130°C emergency overload temperature
- Colour = Black
- Available in sizes: 19mm x 9.15m, 25mm x 9.15m, 38mm x 9.15m, 50mm x 9.15m
- Network Rail PADS Approval Numbers: 055/022274 and 055/022275
Used for primary insulation for building stress cones on cables up to 35kV on all solid dielectric cables, Jacketing on high-voltage joints and terminations, Moisture sealing electrical connections, Bus bar insulations, End sealing high-voltage cables.
- Primary insulation for splicing cable up to 69kV
- Primary insulation for building stress cones on cables up to 35kV on all solid dielectric cable
- Jacketing on high-voltage splices and terminations
- Moisture sealing electrical connections
- End sealing high-voltage cables
- Bus bar insulations
Colour Black Thickness 0.76mm Temperature Range Up to 90°C continuous operating temperatures and 130°C Emergency Overload Temperature Backing (Material Type) Based on Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) Width x Length 19mm x 9.15m Dielectric Strength After Standard Conditioning 31.5 MV/m After 96 hours @ 96% RH >90% of Std Condition Value Elongation 100%