- Product Info
Heat Shrink Tunnel Maxi 15T
This machine has principally been used in house here at Hilltop for demonstrations of efficient use of heat shrink on small wiring assemblies. However, with the forthcoming launch of our brand new heat tunnels, this is now surplus to our requirements.
On larger heat shrinks, these may require going through the tunnel twice due to the short run of the belt.
This is a compact and highly economically priced Heat Tunnel, perhaps suited for use where there maybe health and safetly aspect's with regards to the use of hand-held heat guns, or hands free shrinking of multiple components is required.
- This Unit is in Good Working order.
- Single phase, 240V 12A machine.
- Conveyor length is 900mm x 380mm wide.
- Tunnel aperture is 420mm x 200mm high - maximum product size around 350 x 150mm.
Advantages of a Heat Tunnel:
- Low labor cost
- Increased production capacity
- Time saving operations
- Increase in accuracy
- Quality end products
Ideal for all shrink wrap items including heat shrink tubing.
Great Machine at a Bargain Price...